Friday, January 9, 2009

photo 9



I spent some time at the range practicing for my Carry Permit License. A few shells ejected and landed in my duffel bag. The first time I went to the range I made the mistake of wearing a loose fitting top. A shell ejected and went straight down my shirt. Did you know that freshly ejected shells are HOT? I didn't. Hopping around, shaking your shirt with one hand while holding a loaded 9mm is not proper gun safety. I did manage to keep the gun pointed down range while I ejected the shell from my shirt.
-
Before my first trip to the range, my experience with guns was limited to television and movies. I do not recall seeing a shell eject and burn someones bosom in any of the shows that I have watched. It would have helped to know that burning bosoms were a possible hazard.

No comments:

Post a Comment