Saturday, January 3, 2009

photo 3




After breakfast everyone piled into my truck and we went to find a waterfall that Cheri and John had discovered by 4-wheeler. After 40 minutes of driving narrow dirt roads and crossing many a stream bed, we came to the falls. The first time we had to passed it... there were two hunters "guttin' " a "doe" in the middle of the creek... which I thought was rather tacky of them...seriously, can we say "taxidermy"?
-
We drove through the "holler" and circled back. The hunters were gone and after Cheri and Michelle took care of "the innards" that were left, Kaeleigh and I took a few pictures before heading back to the farm for target practice.
-
*words in quotations are terms that I learned over the weekend...my favorites are guttin' and innards

No comments:

Post a Comment