Wednesday, January 7, 2009

photo 7



The poor doggies have been trapped in the house since the beginning of December. The heavy rain turned our back yard into a swamp.We let them out to potty one at a time in so that they won't play in the muck. Today, I decided to let them play outside together for a few minutes. After 10 minutes I checked on them and they were COVERED in filth. I think they had been mud wrestling.
-
I had to hose them off on the deck before they could come back in the house. Winston has been house broken for several months...so we only have one crate. They had to squeeze in Marley's crate together until they were dry. They snuggled in and napped for two hours. That's the most exercise they've had in quite some time.
-
p.s. Have I said that I love these doggies? Because, seriously, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment