Sunday, February 22, 2009

photo 53


Every Sunday, Mark helps the kids with breakfast while I shower. When he hears the shower water turn off, he brings me a cup of coffee to sip on while I finish getting ready for church. This has been our habit for a few years. On Valentine's Day, he gave me a new mug. He also made sure that the new mug would match our other mugs...because he knows me well enough to know that my OCD would trump my sentimental side and that a mismatched mug would eventually make it's way to the "give away" bag in the laundry room. Soooo...he received points for giving me a special coffee mug (which was a sweet nod to our Sunday morning tradition) AND he received bonus points for remembering that I do not like mismatched coffee mugs (which was a a practical nod to one of my many quirks).

No comments:

Post a Comment