Monday, February 16, 2009

photo 47



Just before evening service, Mark and I were talking with the youth Pastor at our church. He said "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you...Forrest and Cameron asked if we were having a get together tonight since school is out for President's Day tomorrow. I told them all of the guys were going back to your house after church. I was joking, but I don't think they know that".
-
I'm glad that he gave us the heads up because right after church parents began asking us what time their kids needed to be picked up the next day. We sent the girls to Granny's house, stopped for pizzas and sodas and beat everyone here by a few minutes.
-
15 teenage boys, 12 pizzas, 10 two-liters, 3 TVs, 3 gaming systems... Fortunately after 10 minutes of hearing them through the walls and floor I had a light-bulb moment. I remembered that we have ear plugs in our range bag that we use during target practice. Mark hopped out of bed and retrieved two pair...and we were able to sleep.
-
This is about half of the debris. The furniture was moved around, lamps were taken off of tables, and we decided that a good time was had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment