Friday, March 27, 2009

photo 86



Have I ever mentioned that I love my doggies? I hope so. Because there are times that I do not heart my doggies...times when my adorable children play with my shoes and then fail to put them back on the shelves...so that the doggies are able to get to them...and chew them to bits. Yes, those are the times that I do not heart the doggies.
-
As I collect the carcass of shoes that I once loved, I am not feeling the doggie love. As I scroll through ebay scouring the adds for Steve Madden sandals in a size 8... a bit of the loves returns. When package after package of replacement shoes arrive on my door step, all is forgiven and once again, I am filled with affection...for the doggies and my new shoes.

1 comment:

  1. And I cried because of my black shoes that got eaten...and couldn't replace...then looking at the white ones...I think to myself. IT COULD HAVE BEEN SO MUCH WORSE. SERIOUSLY - they really enjoyed that shoe! YIKS

    ReplyDelete